Call for Papers
The 2nd International Conference on Advanced Research in Management, Economics and Accounting, June 12 – 14, 2020 in London, UK is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in education theory and practice.
This conference is a prestigious event, organized to provide an international platform for the academicians, researchers, managers, industrial participants and students to share their research findings with global experts. All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research depth, accuracy and relevance to conference theme and topics.
- Accounting Management
- Behavioral Sciences in Management
- Financial Management
- Foresight Management
- Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior
- Insurance Management
- Management of Modern Information and Technology System
- Management of Production, Processes and Operations
- Management of Quality, Productivity and Organizational Excellence
- Management of Technology, Research and Development
- Market Management
- Project Management
- Public Management
- Strategic Management
- Tourism Management
- Agricultural Economics
- Development Economics
- Economic Growth
- Economic Planning
- Economic Systems
- Energy Economics
- International Economics
- Production Economics and Financial Management
- Tax and Tax Affairs
- Urban Economics
- General Ledger
- Financial Auditing
- Public Accounting
- Ethics in Accounting and Auditing
- Accounting Analysis
- Intellectual Capital
- Capital Markets & Investment
- Financial Accounting
- Accounting Information System
- Financial Analysis
- Governmental Accounting
- Corporate Accounting
- Cost Accounting
Conference Themes and Topics
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics: Management, Economics and Accounting. Other related topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, author agrees to send full text paper, including results, tables, figures and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.
– Please submit your papers via ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM.
– For more information about the conference, you are welcome to contact the organizing committee directly via info [at] armeaconf.org .
Important deadlines are:
- Paper Submission Deadline: 21 May, 2020
- Super Early Bird Registration: 03 February, 2020
- Early Bird Registration: 31 March, 2020
- Late Registration: 01 June, 2020
- Conference Dates: 12-14 June, 2020
We encourage you to invite colleagues to participate in the conference and submit original research for the conference Call for Papers.