We invite you to join a thought-provoking academic conference on management
If you are a member of academia, a researcher, a scholar, or a representative of a non-profit or governmental agency in the fields of economics, management, or accounting, then you simply can’t miss ARMEACONF 2023.
Between the 26th and 28th of May, hundreds of attendees from all around the world will come together in the spectacular city of Brussels. The 4th International Conference on Advanced Research in Management, Economics and Accounting will feature thought-provoking presentations, open discussions, and memorable networking sessions. Diving into such topics as insurance management, e-management, behavioral science in management, and a dozen others, this conference will give you enough drive, knowledge, and inspiration to fuel your next research project.
As a participant, you will also have the opportunity to join a free tour of Brussels – a city that will take your breath away.
What you can expect to learn at this conference on management and economics
- Be an oral presenter of the Academic Conference on Management, Economics and Accountingand present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
- Submit your research paper to be a poster presenter and show your research work to the global conference audience.
- If you can’t attend the Academic Conference on Management, Economics and Accounting in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings. All accepted papers will be published with ISBN Numbers in soft form.
- Attending ARMEACONF will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
- The Organizing Committee will offer all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Brussels’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
Deadlines to Keep in Mind
05 May 2023
15 May 2023
26 – 28 May 2023
Academic conference on Management, Economics and Accounting Topics
The Academic Conference on Management, Economics and Accounting is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics: Management, Economics, Business, Finance. Other related tracks and topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If an abstract is accepted, the author agrees to send full-text paper, including results, tables, figures, and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full-text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.
PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
Academic management conference proceedings and publication
The Abstracts of all accepted papers will be published in the Conference Abstract Book with ISBN Number. Full papers will have publication opportunities in various Indexed International Journals, including SCOPUS, Web of Science, DOAJ, and many more, or as a Book Chapter.
Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
The abstract book/proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
The Conference Proceedings will be published with the ISBN 978-609-485-388-3.
All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
Plagiarism Policy & Publication Ethics
The Academic Conference on Management, Economics and Accounting follows strict anti-plagiarism policies and, as such, checks every submission for plagiarism using Crossref Similarity Check Powered by iThenticate. All articles submitted to the conference first undergo a plagiarism check before being sent to our scientific committee for review. The submission will be automatically rejected at any time if found plagiarized. If you’d like to find out more information about the iThenticate software, click on the following link: https://www.crossref.org/services/similarity-check/
Who joins our international conference on management
city tour free of charge
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Brussels famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes, and excellent cuisines.
Hope to see you all on the 26th-28th of May 2023.
Marivaux Hotel Congress & Seminar
Address: Boulevard Adolphe Maxlaan 98 – 1000 Brussels, Belgium