We invite you to join a thought-provoking academic conference on management
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us. That’s why we take every precaution possible to create a safe learning environment, which includes:
- Distribution of medical masks and gloves to all participants. We will be strictly enforcing the rule to wear the mask at all times during the conference.
- Disinfection of the premises. The venue will be thoroughly disinfected before the event, following each conference day, and during breaks in between presentations.
- Disinfection of the equipment. Following each presentation, all equipment, including the laptop and slide pointers, will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Distanced seating. The seating will be arranged so that each participant is able to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Packaged meals. As opposed to a more traditional buffet, the participants will be catered packaged meals, which are prepared in accordance with WHO’s food safety guidance.
What you can expect to learn at this conference on management and economics
First Round History
On the 5th-7th of September, 2019 we hosted the International Conference on Advanced Research in Management, Economics and Accounting (ARMEA). We picked Barcelona, Spain to organize the event due to the city’s vibrant and inspiring atmosphere. Pompeu Fabra University provided the perfect venue for this premier academic event.
ARMEA 2019 was certainly a success. It received high praise from both its attendees and the prestigious speaker panel. The program, put together by our expert scientific committee, featured presentations on such topics as the impact of internet financial reporting on stock price performance, the relationship between transportation infrastructure investments and economic growth, the development of brand experience scale for new social-networking apps, modest fashion market, and numerous others..
Deadlines to Keep in Mind
04 October, 2020
Paper Submission Deadline
06 July, 2020
Early Registration Deadline
14 October, 2020
Late Registration Deadline
- Accounting Management
- Behavioral Sciences in Management
- Financial Management
- Foresight Management
- Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior
- Insurance Management
- Management of Modern Information and Technology System
- Management of Production, Processes and Operations
- Management of Quality, Productivity and Organizational Excellence
- Management of Technology, Research and Development
- Market Management
- Project Management
- Public Management
- Strategic Management
- Tourism Management
- Agricultural Economics
- Development Economics
- Economic Growth
- Economic Planning
- Economic Systems
- Energy Economics
- International Economics
- Production Economics and Financial Management
- Tax and Tax Affairs
- Urban Economics
- General Ledger
- Financial Auditing
- Public Accounting
- Ethics in Accounting and Auditing
- Accounting Analysis
- Intellectual Capital
- Capital Markets & Investment
- Financial Accounting
- Accounting Information System
- Financial Analysis
- Governmental Accounting
- Corporate Accounting
- Cost Accounting
Who joins our international conference on management
city tour free of charge
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the largest and most historically city of London with its famous buildings, architecture and rich culture. Your experience of London will not be completed until you pay a visit the most famous monuments and sights include tower bridge, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey. More information about the tour will be given during the event. Organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge..
academic conference on management, conference on management and economics, international conference on management